Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lurve, Laughs and booty shakin`


Hello, my angels, readers, strangers, ... uh just peeps yeah? ;) Alright, some of you might have thought that I've moved to another domain; some might have thought that I was coming down with an incurable illness (read more about it here lol: cancer relay = deadly disease, geddit? -.-); some might have even thought that I've stopped blogging!
.
.
.

(un)fortunately...

Fear not! For I, Sarah has not been experiencing those stated above. *Reliefs. I've been busy and will be busy for another week or two! :p nyah nyah nyah ;)

I blogged and updated today, in a dedication to an old friend- Serene. I met her at Berjaya Times Square! What a coincidence. And I seriously couldn't believe that you could recognize me so quickly! Had fun didn't you, my loyal blog reader, hahaha. Too bad I didn't bring my cam, or else I would have took a pic with ya since I don't see you that often :(

But this post is dedicated to you my dear and I hope all is well with you and the new *ahem* mixed guyfriend of yours :P Tango your way to happiness my dear *wink wink*

Hope to bump into you in the future :) Take care! xo.

No comments: