Sunday, June 24, 2007

Once upon a time.


Mmkay; everyone knows that when you go to Penang, you buy 'hiong beng'. Those roundish chinese biscuits which are sweet and delicious. Once upon a time, I didn't like it, but now, if given a chance... I would have bought 2 boxes instead of one ;p

There were people LINING up to get fresh biscuits. We pre-ordered 50 boxes for the bus load of people and collected it on the third day. Just an insight ;)
.
.
.


Look, see and buy!
.
.
.

We checked in not so long after the biscuit ordering ;)
(hehe, I asked Vonne to pose one for the cam, spontaneously; she stoned)
.
.
.


A quick take of a view from our room.
.
.
.
Went to mum mum.
.
.
.


As you can see, this is something brownish with peanut flakes. I came to Penang not knowing that it existed. And.. it's name is... :( I forgot. But it's delicious. Plus, addictive ;)
.
.
.

Aunty persuading me to take a bigger piece. I was so blur.
.
.
.


And of course, you can't visit Penang without tasting it's Chow kueh teow :p Yum yum, hehe.
.
.
.


Spot the 'peace' sign.
.
.
.


"Wo shi si sui!"
.
.
.

Joker face.
.
.
.

Pan cool face. Lol.
.
.
.

Coming down frm Bk. Bendera. Caught playing PSP!
.
.
.

Act cute couple.
.
.
.

While shoppin` at the night market, I saw this. Like a lil girl, I was awed.
.
.
.

Vonne & Moi. Reflection.
.
.
.

Going up, up, up!
.
.
.
Some views from Above.

.
.
.

I was made to do this by Mr. Alan TAN! Wahaha.
.
.
.


Three's a crowd ;)
.
.
.

And last but not least,

How can I leave you out!
.
.
.

Cute lahh!
.
.
.


Eat, eat, eat.

I'll update more highlights when I am free. Trishaw and war museum comin up! ;) Someone's chasing me to go offline. Ahaha. You know who you are :p
.
.
.

Au revoir.

No comments: