Sunday, June 10, 2007

I have to constantly remind myself.


Nyahaha. I am back from Penang people! Awesome, awesome trip minus the 2 adults hovering behind my back as if I was a baby, and the adaptation to the environment there (was sick on the first day). *glee glee*

Anyway, pics to be due is a weeks time, coz not all of them are with me... So, yeah. Bear with me for a while and await that long, pictorial post.

Duh, going to Penang was fun, but seriously, the amount of food you can indulge yourself there, is ... way beyond words. And I only have 7 words for it: Penang Char Kueh Teow is teh best! It beats any KL ones, anytime. Night market there was also great. Though, my leg has been pushed to its limits due to over-walking. I'll elaborate on that another day. For now, let me end this post.
.
.
.

I have to constantly remind myself that though I'm not far away from you, I shouldn't expect more than I can take. My mind works mysterious ways and when in doubt and confusion, I tend to make my own conclusions. Make my way, or don't make at all, because it's the words that deciphers the meaning of my path.
.
.
.

More stories to tell, within this week (hopefully).. which I REALLY REALLY hope T_T. Till then, astalavista babeh ;)

No comments: