Friday, June 29, 2007

Who are these dudes?


Wu zun @ Fahrenheit.
:: Lips look a lil too small for a man, but it's alright. Liked his acting in 'Hana Kimi' with Ella alongside. His other series was 'Tokyo Juliet'. My god, did that show have lots of kissing scenes. Lol. He's from Brunei. Loaded family. Model turned actor. In a taiwanese group called Fahrenheit. *I personally think that he acts better than he sings, no offence of course* ::
.
.
.
Han Kyung/ Han Gen @ Super Junior.
:: The 'chef' and sporting one in the series 'Super Junior Full house'. He's actually Chinese. He doesn't look like it, but he is a master in ballet and martial arts. He's a korean now, but isn't fluent in his Hangul. He's funny, well-mannered. (Sorry la, his pics are not really easy to find.) *Super Junior consists of 13 members* ::

.
.
.
Kim Kibum @ Super Junior.
:: The one who smiles a lot and speaks better English than most of the Super Junior members. Somehow he looks unique.(No, I didn't say I liked the look. Don't jump to conclusions buzzie) The quiet one in the group. ::
.
.
.
Mike He Jun Xiang @ Devil Beside you.
:: Acted alongside Rainie Yang Chen Ling, in the series 'Devil Beside You'. He looks better when he acts than his photoshoots. His hair can be styled any way possible, like seriously. Has a cheeky smile. Deep voice. Model turned actor. Quite a versatile actor, I'd say. But that's me la, all the drama drama love stories. Ehehe ;) ::

.
.
.
But, seriously, I think they all look decent. None mind blowing but decent. (Don't ask me to rate buzz! :p) Uhm, I just posted this fer fun. I can't sleep and I'm sure some of you are thinking like, "There are wayyyy hotter hunks than these batch". No duh, but like I said, it was probably done in like 20 mins? So, just look at it as if it was an eye candy alrite. For guys, haha, look somewhere else. Unless... you like to admire hunks too :p
.
.
.

Though, I'd give the award of 'Best Comment' to:
My mom: "Aiyer, why do they all look like girls?" *shrugs*

No comments: