Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Exhilarating; adrenalin pumpin`


I'll be updating this last post on my Penang trip..(yeah, yeah, I know I'm way overdued, but capish, I like lah! :p)

First up, Museum in the outdoors. My first time. Visitin` an outdoor museum, of course.

See the depth of this 'thing'. There's a story behind it. 100ft btw; freakin` scary.
.
.
.

Yes, I am proud to say, I climbed up that dark ladder with a skirt. Here I am, distressed and tired and hot, in the tunnel we had to 'crawl' in before climbing the ladder.
.
.
.

Inside a 'high ranked CEO's office'! Proud giler. Pose like dungu. No power.
*credits to alan.
.
.
.

The dude who was 'lecturing' us on the walls material.
.
.
.

"Radar's can't detect this place, because of these 'special' walls". *Sorry, I've forgotten what they're called* (This is why I fail military history)
.
.
.

Mr. Pan cool conquering the ladder. *applause* :p
.
.
.

I took this! In a split second! *pats self* :p
.
.
.

'Guinness is good for you!' W.t.f?! Hahaha.
.
.
.

Couldn't resist. (Yes, I know this mirror makes ppl look short)
.
.
.

This is where Spiderman stays.
.
.
.

Leftovers from the war. Can you spot the anchor?
.
.
.

Hot chic a doc. Too bad she's plastic.
.
.
.

Thus, ends this episode of 'history'.
.
.
.

Moving on to some more excitement.

.
.
.
Moi first trishaw ride :)
My aunties didn't let my couz(gal) sit with me coz she was afraid we'd get raped. So she stationed one guy for us. Meet the photographer a.k.a char siu pao bodyguard. (Hahaha, I just made that name up, don't kill me!)
.
.
.

You see, we were first. Dead first. NUMBER ONE. ICHIBAN DESU. But, as you can see, they shamelessly overtook us! *gasp*
.
.
.

Credits to Alan Tan.
.
.
.

OH! This batch also shamelessly overtook us! Can pose before overtaking also?! Why were we so slow?! I don't know la!
.
.
.

The people who work hard to earn RM20 per ride. God, they are so fit! Salutes!
.
.
.

More of the people who passed us :(
.
.
.

This one also la ! =3
.
.
.

So, that's about it. Get fat, get mad and be merry is what you do in Penang. I'm pumped up now; road trip/backpacking anyone? :D

No comments: