Friday, July 13, 2007

The anxiety that tickles but yet it is fearful.


I'm sick of rice. No more! No more! I can't eat them no more! *breathes* The weather was quite kind today that it hyped me up the whole day. Windy & not shriekingly hot or humid. Thank goodness.

I'll be treasure hunting tomorrow with Mr. Jian Eu, bracing the weather that awaits us. Oh, my poor poor skin. Anyway, I think it'll be fun running around as if we are sooooo busy. Further more, you get paid for running around and learning. That's one heck of a deal babeh ;)

Bon odori is this Sat; 5-10pm. Whoever wants to go, you're welcome to set your feet in Matsushita Stadium. Dress accordingly okay! Casual, with costumes or watever la. It's gonna be freaking hot with humans sweating everywhere. Ew. But the fun is worth it; with close tomodachi(s) makes it even more worth it.

*Oh, if you get lost in the huge crowd, and manage to find one of your friends, that's already considered lucky. I got lost once, and... only met up with my parents an hour later. =\
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hah! Just kiddin` Puh leez, me? getting lost? No way! I have such a sharp sense of direction. Right buzz right?! Right Kin right?! Right Jon right?! Wahahaha. I know, I know. Thank you for your praises. :p

To sum it up, I've been part timin` at 'Sense' boutique. It's in Taipan, if you ever know how to get there, lol. Gimme an e-mail if you want to know the exact address. Female clothing, local designer's designs: casual, cocktail, dinner, sweet dresses & babydoll trend for another 3 weeks. Drop by and say hi to muah oggies? ;)

*Best of all, I get clothes. Hahaha!!
.
.
.

Countin` down. Oh please good Lord, don't make drench me in blood, stains and pain. 13th-Friday-tokubetsu no hi. Happy Special Day, buzz. Suprise me, if you can :)
2nd year; black top; TGIF.
.
.
.
.
Nachos and cheese comin` up. Stormie ah, I have no time to bake that 'round, crispy, chocolatey' cookie :( Just wait a lil longer, capish? :p

"Will it sweep my feet away, make my heart flutter, or will it just confine me in a drug bottle."

No, I have not started cam-h00ing again. It's quite an old pic; don't even know if I've posted it before. But heck, don't care la :p After someonnnee, says he is lazy to read. Transformers is rockin` hard and drivin` me nuts!

"Eagerly awaiting the day of the date- I wonder if you are too."

No comments: