Tuesday, July 31, 2007

When you realize what love is.


Oh my god, it's been so long since I've visited my own blog let alone write a post. My computer has been left under dust that I was afraid when I boot it today, it'll not be workin no more. But I guess, there's nothing to fear about is there? :)
.
.
.

Well, what's been happening lately? For one, happened an incident I'm most likely not to forget for a long time: some rotten cheese dickhead of a bastard stole my precious phone. I know. Sucks, but it happened all too quickly that it didn't dawn upon me till later in the night. But all bad things have an essence of good values instilled in them. I learned somethings that night. 26th July 2007; a night where I was myself. True self. A night where I wasn't afraid to be judged. A night where tears rolled down with a sense of deep anguish. And I know for all who reads this would think that I'm being a girl over a phone. It wasn't just a phone, though.
.
.
.

Anyway, enough of handphones. There are already new loving memories in the making, which I hope will stay this time around. It's all in my head, those things that were written for me from you. It's engraved and therefore I don't have to be afraid of losing them.
.
.
.

Memories that remember you. Chapter 1.

Smelt fresh and warm, he stood by the streets wearing dark navy blue jeans, a white shirt that ecentuated his perfection and breakfast of hash browns. It was just an ordinary cloudy friday morning that quickly turned into sunny spring. With strong arms open wide, he embraced her with squeezes that showed how much he had missed her in person.

When the excitement gradually got in control, she couldn't help but smile and blush. He had stuffed up a piece of hash brown into her mouth while she was clearly, staring dreamily at him. The overwhelming wash of euphoria just nibbled her alive.

He stayed with her while she was working as a marker (think Amazing race). Her mind was filled with thoughts of his existence, right here, right beside her. Mere words couldn't really expressed the feeling that surpassed her brain.

He was her saviour when he offered to drive her to her next point. He saved her again when she was in need of a phone. He was there when she fell down on the road. He was there to comfort her when her wound shot her vivid pain. It was as if destined to happen while he was by her side.

He stopped at a bakery shop to buy a few buns and also stopped at a soya bean stand where he asked her to get him a bottle of soya bean. Reason? He was much less fluent in cantonese than she was. Moreover, she didn't mind doing it for him.

They walked arm in arm (not hand in hand), because she kept fidgeting and locking her right arm on his left that he decided to let her do what she wants. To be happy. To express that one happiness in such a cute manner. She felt no worries, no fear, no anguish, only love.

To be continued...

.
.
.

Tears have been shed,
Moments shared,
Anxiety expressed,
Another period spared.
Holding on to vows made,
This time around, right words have been said,
For them to prove their true worth,
All I'll do is wait.


There was also a realization within myself that night.
"Sacrifice".

"He isn't here because he loves me. He doesn't like me being here with a ghost of my ex in my own house, but he isn't here. He chose to trust me and allowed me face you alone. He did something he didn't like because he loves me and that's only nearly a part of love. You know nothing of love." - Ghost whisperer (series)

xoxo, buzzkins.

No comments: