Saturday, July 07, 2007

Of mixed feelings and oreos.


I hate you but I love you. When you do something wrong towards me, I forgive and forget. I am patient when you don't give me straight forward answers. I stand up for you when people talk bad about you. I stand up for you indirectly when people take advantage of the situation.

You make me go mad, you make me angry with your words, you make me think as if I am the only one playing this life game, you make me feel like I'm a toy, you don't have any commitments towards me; do as and when you like or feel, you annoy me, you play around like 24/7, you tease the hell outta me, you scare me, you make me cry, you make me wonder why; why do I deserve this kind of treatment, you make me shout, you piss me off, you do many more things to make my life miserable.

But behind all that war and blood shed, you show me that you care, you love and you don't mean the things you sometimes blurt out. You protect me, indirectly and is shy in showing any amount of affection.

And after all this, we have a love hate relationship; although it's more hate than love, but I think you get the drift.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


You make me hate you many times, Daryl Goh (thought it was you didn't you buzz), but as the 'influential' sister that I am, I still *inserts the L word* you. As a younger blood related person... of course. *Clears throat*
.
.

Now, after all this mushy hoo-haas, let's move on shall we... not today. Another post, another day. Hahaha, in your face! Okay, okay, I'm kidding, please keep reading my blog. Lol, wtf. Okay, sorry I need to take a break, take a kit kat ;)
.
.
.

xoxo, "I long to feel sincerity one day".

No comments: