Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Priceless

Have you ever stop to think, what kind of person you are? Or is it just too troublesome and the fear that it brings up more questions you don't have answers to.

I'm sure everyone has done a good deed, in silence. No one knows about it. You don't tell anyone. All you can do is be proud that you had the calibre to do so and so. Selfless some would call it, or maybe professional.

Though sometimes, when people don't appreciate the things you do in silence, there is a desire to tell them what was done. But we normally keep them to ourselves. There doesn't seem a need for the long speech.

Those unspoken deeds; invalueable. How far would you go to help someone? Even someone you're not closely related or attached to. Someone you don't even know; a stranger. Someone you hate. Someone you dislike. Someone you don't want to help, but end up helping anyway.

That kindness in you. That kindness that is so under-rated. It's so priceless.

--------

When people don't understand.

Sucks, when they don't. When they don't understand the situation, the story behind it, the wide opinions, the sadness, the blurness, the confusion and conflict that lies within. They're idealistic. Unable to adapt to situations like those calmly, they normally get annoyed, angry, frustrated, and some don't even bother. In the end, you are the only one listening to the sound of chaos inside your head.

For the unspoken deeds, you get a hammering. For the endless train of thoughts of what might happen, you get the silent treatment. You can say none, but yet the emotions tells the story on your face.

Maybe it's time I become more expressive. Or maybe not. It always seems to get me into unecessary trouble. Reserved. Shall I be more of that?

The whirpool of guilt, anger and disturbance; so harmless as it can be, but only if we let them in, they can contaminate a kind mind. Such a small comment; such a big consequence.

Shall I mourn over what I did not do,
Or shall I leave it be,
Because I've never meant to hurt me.

"A white lie, will always remain as a lie with white lines in between."

I think you ppl reading this would probably have a tough time figuring what the hell I'm reffering to. Well, I can't say much...take your time reading.

No comments: