Friday, February 16, 2007

Vanity; a sweet sin

Let me tell you one lame-ass story k?

One day, Sarah was bored. There was really nothing interesting to do because it was already midnight; watching tv seemed to be such a bore already. Feeling all cheeky and hyped up, she picked up the digital cam, and started to take photos of her surroundings.

"Ahh...ah...what should I do?" Hahahaha!! I always laugh when I see this pic. Blardy stoned, and staring at god knows what like an idiot -.- For introduction must act cute mar, no meh? *rolls eyes*
..
..
..

But, it wasn't really fun anymore after a while. She then decided to cam-whore a lil. This is what she taught herself.
Shameless pose take #1
First, you place the camera at a spot where you can take a good shot of yourself. Steady hands are good. Lol. And then...STARE o.O.. at the camera. I look retarded.
.
.
.
Next, she wanted a shot where she could see own eyes. Follow as written:

Shameless pose take #2
Hold the same hand position and snap. SO she DID. This is what she got. A shameless self pic. Okay la, cute also. (Trying to cover up) :P
.
.
.

The "Somehow I think I'm sulking, pouty, merajuk-ing and reading" pose.
(Name so canggih, the whole phrase is worth *Insert figure here*$$) wtf?!
She suddenly felt the urge to improve her vocabulary. She found a book! Took it up and after an hour; she was half way done. Stewpid book, write more a bit can anot?! *lol, who am I kiddin please...* See that amount of concentration she's putting in? It must have been daeyum good ;)
.
.
.

Shadow, shadow on the wall,
(Obviously, you can't see the shadow)

Who's the hottest, prettiest sexiest, to die for shadow
in this world?


*The shadow did not reply* :( Poor me.
Ahh... a refreshing break. She stares at the deviruchi and it stared back. So, she stared at the wall instead and started day-dreaming about stuff. *Somehow staring at this pic makes me feel giddy -.-"*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Giddy enough to fall asleep.
Goodnight, sweet dreams and sleep tight, Sarah.
.
.
.

*Snore* (Just pretend you didn't hear...)

.
.
.
.

Sorry, no happy ending. But maybe got season 2. Wtf?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did I bore you to death?
.
.
.
.
.

Then how come you're reading this in the end?! Gotcha! I know la, the photos are hard to resist. (vomits) Omg, someone, please stop this girl. As per title, need I say more?

No comments: