Friday, February 23, 2007

CNY .:: Day 1 ::.

Clever little me slept at 4am woke up groggy. Serve me right la. Haha. Okay, so the sleepiness didn't bother me in the morning; dunno what I'm so hyped up about also -.-" Anyways, random pics, taken by random people!

Before we left for Mama's house :)
Wanna receive angpao must give kiss first. Brother couldn't do it. Needed a second take! Wahaha. Noob.

@Mama's

Hewo little baby Ammeryse ;) You are so cute, can die! Muaacks ^.^

Baby Grant. Muka serious 24/7, who wants to hire him? He can help you scare bad people! Rawr :P

Mama and Mama's boy ;P Me <3 U !

So awkwardly seated -.- Cousins. Very playful cousins.

What has CNY become nowadays?! Talking to hps only! What happened to human communication? Tsk. Tsk.

This is the culprit! Lolz :P

So far this is the first day lor. Came back dead tired :( The food was good, the angpaos were awesome, the people were nice, animax was on fire! (haha wtf), and babies were cute and cuddly. Btw, I <3 U Vonne! :P

It rained in the evening, and that's when everyone went home. Awww.
.
.
.
.

The tired me, when I came home. *Yawn, yawn, yawn...*

Kay la, that's all fer now. Au revoir!

No comments: