Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On the 14th...

... is the day where a universal occasion takes place- Valentines Day. Duh.

To me, Valentines is a day where the feeling of rekindled love and the feeling of being loved is remembered. Many people forget how it felt, when a certain someone made you feel special.

It's indeed a day to take a look at what you have, and reflect.

But I'm going to stop my definition of Vday there. Period.

*Sushi was good. Music was good. Company was, fun.
*Hand painted rocks are actually hard to write on, when the surface is not flat...but slanting.
*OH! I wished the McDonald waiter "Happy Valentines Day". He just smiled. Teacher Amy, does that count as an act of kindness?

I'm so random. Ugh. Okay, let's move on to the next topic of the Day.

-----

Jeng, jeng, jeng...!

Not to forget, today is the birthday of a friend of mine, WeiShien =) I haven't seen you eversince you got back. Don't know whether it's my fault but I would like to wish you a Happy Happy Happy Birthday! You're older than me. Lol, oldie. *Kidding* Furthermore it's on Valentines :) Hope you got lotsa love from the friends around you. Take care, be nice, and enjoy the coming CNY with lots more love!

Get your driving license quick, can drink already, and party! Haha, nolarh please don't listen to me kay. All the best in your studies @ Nz.

Till I see you, hope you have fun and enjoy yourself :)

-----

I'm like soooo looking forward to tomorrow. HAH! You wish mmkay. Tomorrow is cleaning the whole house day. What fun...weeee!

Okay, I'm lying. I'm actually looking forward to it. Maybe cause I seriously need to get rid of stuff for charity =) Clothes, softies, shoes, etc.

Well, gonna sneeze more and cough more tomorrow, due to the enormous dust that will suffice and contaminate the air. But, what the heck? It's all for CNY :D

Toodles :)

No comments: