Friday, February 23, 2007

CNY .:: Day 2 ::.

Day 2 was actually random visiting to friends, aunties and uncles place. No cam whoring coz I was still bloody sleepy, and the sleepy bug continued to haunt me the whole damn day. But guess what you're gonna get?!
.
.
.

Lion dance pictures only! Wahahahahah!!

This year's lion color theme is PURPLE! *I picked the right color to wear this year!* lol. Okay, presenting the poser lion!... but he also can dance martial arts okay. Must give credit mer right? :P

Ready or not? Here I go! Grrrr!!

Wah, I need a bit more courage leh :( The poles are quite high! Everyone clap please. Btw, the ones standing at the corner are the percussionists :)
.
.
.

Then it was off!!
Kung Fu pose ;)

Bowing down pose!

"I stand tall in this world! All hail the dragon...I mean Lion."
.
.
.

And, finally...
The finale "squat and pose with banner" pose! Haha! Just kidding la kay ;P
(I don't know what the banner says... but
I think maybe it's 'Have a Properous Year'?)

After all that,

Exhaustion.
(Brother took this pic. Sneaky fella.) =3

No comments: