Sunday, February 25, 2007

Warning! Swooning alert :)

Oh. my. god. Allow me to introduce to you, an anime bishounen, CHAOS-sama!! Mesmerizing godlike green eyes(oooh), messy rugged beautiful green hair(oooooooohhh), that handsome mysterious OMG triple hot face(ahhhhhh)... his stare... ohhh his attention locking stare~ did I meantion he's hawt?!! (Yes la, yes la. He's not real, just an anime character and all that shit... bla bla bla... but don't spoil my fun k!) Nyhahahahha ;) *Breathes*
.
.
.
Here we go!

Who's the guy?! Why is he so hot?... u're about to find out!
(His evil pose)
.
.
.
.
.

Bang!!

Melting, first degree.
(Tell me la, why can't God make someone made
up like this real?!) *wails
.
.
.

And he stares....

*Swoon* Melting second degree.
.
.
.

He's an Ou-sama(King) summore! What else can you ask for?!
He'll treat you like a princess :D
.
.
.

Mokona-chan (cute lil round pao), telling him stories :) Elegance.
[Of course Mokona, you're sinfully cute! Come sleep on my bed ;)]
.
.
.

Got wings summore! So so godly... someone please come and slap meeee!!
(Take me and let's fly away, to somewhere only
you&I will know)
.
.
.

*Dies* Too much.
[OMG! That rugged hair! Me likeeee]
.
.
.

Oh! You...you... you! Darling handsome thing!
.
.
.

Got GODLY awesome powers summore mmkay! Don't mess with him!! ;)
.
.
.

When he was younger.
.
.
.

Finally,

He glows god damn it! *Swooonnn*

Wahliao eh, I'm going obsessively nuts over this bishounen mmkay! But it's only temporary la, I think. No side effects! Well, maybe 1 or 2 dreams :p Ahh... if only he was real. *Dreams*

*Oh, just if you're wondering which anime he's from, it's 'Tsubasa Chronicles'.

Sore ja, oyasuminasai minna! ;) sore tomo Chaos-sama,
hontou no ningen ni natte kudasai!! :p
.::Hugs&KisseS::.

No comments: