Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Japanese Day (Part II)

Okay la, I have a confession. The pics of me wearing pink yukata aren't much coz everyone was already tired and the camera was running outta battery. So only a few okay?! But better than nothing right :p Enjoy urself =)

Tired la, was waiting for the flimming to commence.

Our starting pose. I have to say, doing the sitting down
version was a lot harder than standing :(

Then we rested!... for like 3 mins -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To compensate the few photos, here are another 2!
Wahahahahah :D

Peek-a-boo. I see U.
.
.
.
.

Meet Tacker. He's handsome and a pervert! kdg :p
He likes to sniff me in between. You know what I mean la! But he's handsome. Though, I prefer the softer handsome version :) Grubby you're still my first pick ;)

That's all fer now :D

*No good deeds go unnoticed.*
Oyasuminasai.

No comments: