Thursday, March 01, 2007

1,2,3,4,5,6...Se7eN :)

Oh se7en, he's so fine.

Such a fine man. Ugh, where to find la you tell me :(

He fits almost all the qualities I want in a man:-
- Gentle but yet manly
- He can freaking dance his sexy ass off
- There is a charm about him
- He's definitely fun!
- Understanding
- Spontaneous!
- Did I mention fun?
- His voice...so endearing. So soft spoken. But there is a sense of authority
in it too!
- He looks mighty fine.
- Dance, dance, dance!
- He has a hip hoppish style but also an elegant gentleman style.
*Oh.My.God*
- His smile can melt me.
- He raps!
- He's oh so flexible.
- Great kisser too from what I've heard. HAHAHAH! :p
- He loves his hair loads.
- He can beatbox! How cool is that :D
- He's kiddish at times but he knows how to treat a lady.
- He's shy.
- Breakdance! Hawt! Pwee-weet!
- He's rugged at times.
- He likes to self-vidcam :)
- He's cute!
- He makes me laugh when I'm down. *If only I knew him*
-
Love the way he dresses.
- Oh, he's fine AND he's smooth. How much better can it get?

Okie, nuff words. Let's cut to the chase.

Se7en. Album cover.

He likes the gloves I like :) Though there are many
more colors and designs. Fact is, we both like those gloves!

Did I mention he's cute? :D <3 ur cap ;)

So, so fine. Love the hair. <3<3

Random shot :) Still looks fine.

Aww, you poor darlin. Workin hard and stylin harder :D

He can dance! and I mean seriously *swoon*

Photoshoot =) Different look for his 4th album. Se7olution?

When he was much younger. His first debut period ;)
.::Smile, smile, smile and make my day::.

Somehow he looks girlish here, but still he's fine!

And he has very gentle hands.

Why can't I know someone like you :( Imagine you can make someone so happy, by just appearing on screen or self-caming while you're playing around :) So much joy and fun in what you do and say. I would <3 to dance like you one day. I'm sure it will happen! ;)

Well, just a lil insight on his life so far.

*Choi Dong Wook is his real name.
*He trained under the management agency, YG.
*He can speak Korean, Japanese, English.
*He has performed not only in Korea, but also in the U.S. (L.A, NYC & Washington D.C)
*All of his songs have dance included :)
*He has released 5 albums so far. 4 in Korean &amp; 1 in Jap.

Fighting! ;)

No comments: