Monday, March 12, 2007

I want to be an Exorcist

Just because...

1) They're so cool.
2) I get to kick some badass Akuma.
3) I can transform.
4) I would want an eye like Allen.
5) I think the eye is really cool.
6) I want to say this line "Innocence, activate."[..and actually activate somethin]
7) I feel the outfit is kinda cool.
8) The stupid supervisor, Komui-san is ridiculously stupid and dumb but funny -.-
9) Did I mention the eye was kewl?
10) Tincampy is so adorable! :) [it's a golden bird btw]
11) Master Cross is... intelligent in a dumb way :p
12) Allen Walker is, childish but he's the ultimate weapon ya'll! lol
13) Oh! I get to join the Black Order! Sounds damn high tech right ;p

Okay, let's see some proof!

First up, the main character. Atarimai ja. Allen Walker; Cross's apprentice; Exorcist. Not to mention, a worthy sight of the eye.
Look at the eye!

Red and dangerous ;)

"Innocence, hatsudo!"

The golden thing is 'Tincampy' :)

Allen & Lenalee. I hope they end up together ;)

His upgraded eye. Though, I prefer the older one. Maybe this
one will change in the near future ;)

And then, you know there's Lenalee. Komui's sister.
.
.
.

In both of these episodes, she tries to convince Allen not to go into the cafeteria. Want to know why? Go and watch ;p

Some say she's cute. I say she's lethal! So, it's "Dangerously cute".
.
.
.
.
And then, there's the goofy one. Meet Lavi.Yup, one good look at that face, you know he was freakin out :p

Fighting the vamp, ep 21+22.

Dumbass. Oggling at some woman he just met.

Another freaked out face :p Man, u're never serious!
.
.
.
.
And finally, meet the lazy, over-protective, obsessive inventor cum supervisor-Komui.
If you're wondering who invented that double octopus hat; you guessed it right. It's komui.

Komui gone stupidly crazed.

Those bunnies, yeah; it's his invention. And take a guess of what they really are. Bombs -.-"
.
.
.

So there you have it, preview of D.Gray man. I thought it was boring at first but it has a great original storyline. I hope 23 comes out soon :)

It is an anime worthy of the word awesomely awesome! =>

Till I blog again, toodles ;)
13th - 'twas a special day. And a fun day it had been.

*Huggles, Kissles, *private* Hahahaha !! :p nite nite.

Loves,
ChiQaz

No comments: