Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tick, tock, tick, tock

When was the last time you screamed out of happiness and joy?

When was the last time, you told your parents that you love them?

When was the last time you offered a hand to a disabled person?

When was the last time, you woke up early just to cook breakfast?

When was the last time you got to make a gift for someone?

When was the last time you actually told someone you loved them from the bottom of your heart?

When was the last time happiness reduced you to tears?

When was the last time you were on the spot?

When was the last time you bought a friend medicine?

When was the last time you lied?

When was the last time you learnt from mistakes and vowed them to never to happen again?

When was the last time you were inspired?

When was the last time that you felt a silent conversation going on with your loved one?

When was the last time you felt awkward?

When was the last time you got betrayed or betrayed someone?

When was the last time you suprised someone with a meal?

When was the last time you woke up with a smile on your face?

When was the last time you felt at peace?

When was the last time you had the best sleep of life?

..................................


The clock is ticking. As the seconds pass by everyday, I only feel not the distance but the bond. Sometimes desires seems so far away; untangible. But you'd never know, just because it's presently not moving towards you. Faith and believe and the love nurtured will come through all the obstacles in between.

Tick tock, tick tock; the time is running out. Would you know that you've been carrying a disease all this while? Would you know that an old friend has passed away on this very day? Would you be able to cope with disappointment, fear and pressure? "Do you feel the burden. Do you feel the pain. Have you been feeling what I felt?"

Dong. Dong. The time has run out. Acting on what's importantly urgent is a higher priority than what is urgently important. I poured out my soul. I tried my best. I confronted the worse and maybe the worse yet to come. I feared the loss. I sacrificed time. But in all sincerity.

I might just pass out and go into a coma tomorrow. I might just die in a car accident tomorrow. I might just regret what hurt I've done to people. I might just disappear. I might.

But the clock's ticking...ticking.

And it never stops.

Tick, tock, tick...tock.

No comments: