Friday, March 16, 2007

Plagiarism

...or something like that.

Maybe it's a harsher word to use but who cares ;p

I know how that feels, I know I did it before, maybe more than once, and it's really annoying, frustrating, and disgusting.

Much vulgarity you would desire to express but the disdain, is just so overwhelming that, you become speechless. But somehow, it's a laughable matter. You laugh at the people who try to become you, and act as if it was original. Hell yeah, it does much humor for the victim. It's just so stupid and childish.

Flattering as it may be, it may not seem so to the plagiarism-er who did it.

I've not only learnt what I did before was wrong, but feel it as a whole package. Now, I know what emotions get pent up inside. Then again, I'm the kind who doesn't even bother when I feel that it's not worth attending to. So bombs away.

And while dealing with this kind of matters, you must have the right mind set. Contradiction is of no use; it'll backfire. Denial is a cowardly attitude. So make sure you know how to come in terms with the emotion called "disgust".

Though I'm not ranting all these as a general matter. But I think you get the drift. Names shan't be stated as I'm quite reasonable. Lol. Okay topic ends here. Next!

----------

Too much salt gives me a headache. Blardy salts. They are neccessary seasonings for almost all humans on this planet but yet, I find that too much of them at one period spells "I've had enough salt for a month. Switch to overdoses of sugar, please."

So, what I'm trying to say is; cooking is all about measuring. But, it also has a tinge of passion. That is, if you would like to invent a scrumptious, delicious and mouth watering dish. *drool*

wtf.
what am I bullshitting about here..?
-.-"

Stress out. Peace in. "Panadol can close shop." This is the new painkiller. rawr.

Whoa, actually I have more topics to rant about. But the thing holding me back is that I don't have a solid backup. Cannot la like this. =3 A good debate or opinion should always have solid evidence. So therefore, I shall not post them, until it actually makes sense to me. Haha. This is called "prevention better than cure". wtf. lol

Okay, I'm sorry. Maybe the late nights side effects are kickin up a storm. I shall go before I drag you people in this whirl pool of bloodshed and tears. Yea right. NOT.

Tata :D God bless the people who eat cereals in the morning.
Loves,
chocollate -x0x0-

No comments: