Friday, March 23, 2007

Guanno is down ya'll!

Alrite, here's the shiz.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The shizz is here!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alrite, alrite...It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Happy 18th Birthday Guann0! *cue applause*

The first time I met you, I really thought you looked like a turtle. But you're all grown up now! 18 dude! First off, I want to wish you a very sweet and wild 18 yr :) Praise God even more and bless be. Haha.

You know what! You actually got promoted to a 'prefect' status quicker than me! Man, I would have loved to abuse my prefect powers. (evil laughs). *oh well, must'tha been your outstanding academic results that came quite close to Leen's standard! :p Whaahahaa.. yes, only close. Anyway, school days were never fun without you and Leen fighting over that notebook. Remember, or you just don't want to huh ! x) Lol.

Remember... drawing *censored*. Writting *censored* stuff. Ahahahaha!! Don't want me to reveal? Well, it's best that I've refreshed your memory ;)

Do well in college; live your dreams with music.

I'm glad that you were always a friend: Not judging me for who I am. Thank you for the times you listened to me ramblings and whinnings. Thank you for laughing with me, not at me. You are a true friend.

And I would want to wish you all the best in whatever you do, in life.

Happy Birthday once more Guann0/Andrew ;)


No comments: