Saturday, March 03, 2007

Things I do on sleepless nights

Cam-ho. What else? Read books? *read them all already* Please buy me new ones :( Neway, here's the poser doing poser's poses. *Does that even sound right?

Very random, almost candid pics :p Buat emo.
.
.
.
.

Thoughts in a distance.
.
.
.
.

Water overdose. *see how much se7en influenced me into wearing my pink cap again! ;p*
(Oh, the memories. The story behind the cap lol!)
.
.
.
.

Poser #123456789... shameless -.-
.
.
.

Sorry la, I was bored. Wait, I wasn't really all bored, I was restless. Couldn't sleep. But part of my boredom would have paid off if you didn't mind these pics. Lolz!! Just say you like them la k. Hahahah :p

Oh, McDonalds suck. Fries too salty, everything is overdosed; from cheese, to the sauce inside. :( What happened to the old times McD! *Protesting*

Nit3rz ;) .::No hugs but kisses only today::. *snicker

No comments: