Friday, April 13, 2007

You are a true friend if you've missed me.

Haha, not. Just kiddin.
.
.
.

After many days of strong chilly wind, bug infested encounters, grueling strains on legs, blood sucking leeches, laughing till there was no water left to drink, bonanza, who-what-huh?, mafia, and not showering; I am glad to announce that I have come back alive in one whole piece.

Maxwell Hill, it was called. But with spirit and determination, we made it up and conquered a 6 hours hike on steep trails.

I have some pictures. Stories to be told later. For now, a hot shower and a nice long sleep is a neccessity. Lol.

To Amy & Ting Yang; you guys were a bomb. I'm glad to have spent fun times with you guys! :) It was great while it lasted ;p Till the next time we meet again, take care!

Oh, and I got bitten by a leech! Stick around if you want to know more :p

Adios amigos ;)

No comments: