Sunday, April 01, 2007

Who is she, do you know.

They say you shouldn't compare yourself with others too harshly.
But they compare you.

(random)

------------

From afar, he looked so fine. So harmless. Needless to say, it was only a fine illusion. He did little, but yet she took the blow. Why was that so? She doesn't know.
.
.
.

Was he looking, was he wondering? She didn't know. Be yourself, her subconscious echoed. She looked at him. And there it was once more; the heartache. Why was that so? She didn't know.
.
.
.

What was it that shone in his eyes? Was it guilt, pity, longing or just plain love? He hides them so well, she doesn't know if she was a manequin, puppet or someone important. She felt her heartbeat quicken. Why was that so? She didn't know.
.
.
.

"What do you want from me", she remembered him saying. True, infront of his shadow locking gaze, she could say nothing. Deep inside, there was a burst of emotions. The conflict begins, like this:

"What do I want from you..?"
"There's much to say, do you really want to know?"
"I want you to cradle me to sleep".
"Can you do that?"
*Silence*
"Could you hold my empty hand?'
*Silence*
"I want you to hold me tight".
*Silence*
"I want you to ease my suffering".
*Silence*
"I want you near me, holding me when I fall".
*Silence*
"I want to go back to the times where public displays of affection meant more than it seemed".
*Silence*
"I want you to tell me you love me".
*Silence*
"I want you to tell me that we'll be as one, for eternity".
*Silence*
"I want you to be mine, by heart".
*Silence*

And the list goes on.

She sat there. Not knowing what to say to him. She remembered, not telling him. Reason was simple. Enough as it is, he carried one burden. He need not, another. She carried it for him. In time only knowing that he saw through her, and kept it in his heart.
.
.
.

Nights passed. Lullaby's sang. Did he really know how she felt? Does he notice the sad lyrics in her songs?
.
.
.

Though all that's happen, it usually suffices to this. "Once we hear something we don't want to, we never follow up. Therefore, we never know the ending. Stopping half way because it hurts to hear or read further, we convince ourselves that we should hear or read no more. That's how misunderstandings rise".
.
.
.

For example. If what I wrote here hurt whoever in the first 2 paragraphs, would you have continued reading or would you stop? Would you have known that later in the post, there would be writtings like these? Would you have known that I told another side of the story? Would-you-have-known?
.
.
.

All she does is for him,
All he does isn't just for her,
The word 'ours' and 'us',
They arise in their true form,
And feelings reign over thoughts-
The beginning of a storm.

Thunder, lighting, clouds and rain,
She stood there strong,
And took the pain.

She only needed him beside,
To stand by the storms high tide,
Only he can tame her nature.
She only needed him to hold her;
While she struggled to keep sane,
Or everything that she's done,
Will just go down the drain.

Valiant and loving. Genuinely, the one and only, Princess. A secret you and I keep. Hush, and savor the moment.

-xoxo-
Ichiban aishitiru no hito, oyasuminasai.

*Call me corny and a cliche writer. (Though not much of a writer). There are some people who do appreciate the things I write. Find it cheesy? Don't read no further ;) simple.

No comments: