Sunday, April 29, 2007

They were right; I was a fool to have believed.

Okay. Since I'm a living, walking, boring soul with nothin to do at the moment, I shall share with you 10 random things about me. Yes, me. Not anyone else.
.
.
.
.
.

1. I rammed the back of my moms old car, into my grandma's gate before. Erm... 8 yrs old?
.
.
.
2. I have only 2 true friends.
.
.
.
3. I love my electone. *But I miss my teacher*
.
.
.
4. I don't like to dance infront of my family. Weird huh. Lol. Not used to it xD
.
.
.
5. I've been beaten with a belt before. *Don't ask*
.
.
.
6. I've been hit by a racket, on purpose.
*Oh! The violence! Never fails to find me*

.
.
.
7. I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to buzz.
*Aren't most chics? They don't show it so obviously only*
.
.
.
8. I use my inline skates, INSIDE my house. *On, nicely paved marble floor. Dumbass.*
.
.
.
9. I once acted in a shouting/crying/angry scene, in drama class. Oh the horror, I tell you. Horror.
.
.
.
10. I once saw, a house full of small TINY puppies running around. I think I had the urge to kidnap them.
.
.
.
.
.

I <3 the puppy's owner that has a spot in my picture gallery in my phone!
Now everyone goes- Awwwwww...
(Puppy sulkin. Someone give her a huggg!)
*Jumps over and ::hugs::*

Grubby, dubby, I'm coming to save you as soon as I can make it! ;)

No comments: