Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sweet stewpid shit

Lol! As per title, I wonder what you guys think it is about? :p

Hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! I can't stop laughing at those hillarious moments :DDDDD OMFG lol!

Am I catagorized in insane? Or unbelievably uncontrollable? Or... incredibly nuts?! Or possessed?

OMG OMG OMG ! Cannot tahan laaaaa :X:X:X:X:X:X

Funny scene #1.

"Mmm... who says I'm not happy to see you? I want to see your smile. I want to hear you laugh. Laugh for me...", he said.

*merajuk*
"I can't laugh on demand", she told him off.

*goes nose to nose; right smack infront of her face. She smiled*

"You're improving ;)", he says with a smirk.

Funny scene #2.

Guy was participating in a basketball competition. His team was about to warm up when his dad made a loud banging noise.

"Goooo! GOO! MY son! You can do it!" his dad cheered.

"Ugh, can someone please shut the old man up? He's embarassing me", he sulked.

*Dad asks everyone in the crowd to cheer with him*

"Now, everyone say what?! Go Mike! Go Mike! We-Love-You!", everyone cheered.

*Guy gives the 'no hope' face* and then smiles.

Argghh, I'm so sorry la. You have to watch them to laugh at them.

This is sooo stewpid. Wtf la. ahahhaha. OMG, the dad. I want a daddie like that! HAHAHAHAH!! WTF WTF WTF LOL.

I think I'll end this meaningless humorous post here, before blogspot gives up on me. No hope edi. tsk tsk.

Warning! Warning! Earthquake of laughter entering the 10.o magnitude!

P.s: I'll try post up what series I'm watching, another day. For now, wahahahha, stay in suspense. If you were really interested! :p

Adios amigos ;)

No comments: