Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ohayo minna sama *yawn*

Good morning to you zombies who read blogs at 3am.

Good morning to you ppl who WILL read this blog later in the morning.

Guess what? I feel so kind at 2am that I want to assure you people that I'm alright. I just finished doing 2 slide presentations and now I feel like a zombie myself. Hah! The deadly price we pay for procrastination. I'm so happy now, since I've FINALLY finished it. Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Like I said above, I was just assuring you people that I'm fine and alive.

How I know, later you guys think that I'm dead or something -.-"

See! Things I do for you strangers :D
.
.
.

Oh! Lookie! It's past my bedtime. I have to go brush my teeth, pack last nights dinner, keep my books, shit, throw tissues away, and yeah, off this computer.

I guess this is where I take my bow.
.
.
.
Bows. Curtsy. Give flying kisses. Pose for the cam. Wtf? -.-"

Midnight side effects are surfacing. Better go before I embarass myself :p

Nite nite!! :)

No comments: