Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The fool calls himself the fool.

I saw this some time ago at One U ;)

So, just for the sake of updating... I shall present to you *drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THIS CUTE THING :)

Puppykins. I wanted to get this for buzz but then I thought that there were nicer and more unique ones. So, naturally- I hesitated. Then of course, I didn't purchase this item. But it was cute ;)

--------

Oh. Remember I told you guys I was dilligently doing my slides last night? It wasn't good enough. Well, at least for one of them. Am I losing my inspiration?! Am I not creative enough?!

*emo*
.
.
.

*un-emo*

Argh, so frustrated with myself. I guess I have to do better the next time. Oh, and also 'think marketing'. It helps bring the creativity in you. Or so, that's what my teach says...

-------

And last but not least, I had a "muddifool" day. Picture: park, ball, mud puddles, sport shoes, and screams. Yeap. I'm sure you got it all in the head already.

Anyway, I think I have to go re-do my projects and watch bleach. Lol. Oh wait, Naruto too ;)

-------

Oh! I have one more :) I had a great night. No details will be spilled here *wink* I'm quite the daredevil actually =P Mmm... mwah =) Someone still owes me "anything I want". Of course, I'd put it on paper! *laughs*

The twin will never be as ORIGINAL! NO! no! NO! no! (Inside joke) You ppl won't get it ;p

Guess I'll be out early tonite. Woah! For once Chocolattes sleeps early? This should be noted down in history. *Actually, got class tmr larh :p wahahahah* Buzz, u kena con liao!

Ohhhhh... how exciting can my life be! *hahaha*

No comments: