Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sort of a Birthday :)

Well, actually this 'event' was pretty last minute. While everyone has enrolled in college, it seems that we've forgotten some friends birthdays. Neal for example. But! I came with you guys neway ;)

So before I post any pics, Happy 18th Birthday Neal! Drive more carefully alrite?! Hopefully the next time I get a ride in your car, it won't be as 'illegal'. Haha. Thanks for the Lok Lok experience. Kinda gross but still an experience! To jonnie too ;) So here they are: The Dungu friends of mine. Lol :)
.
.
.

Showing the ceiling who's boss. IT was so low -.-
.
.
.

The one whom we saw @ Laundry pak toh-ing. KKJ! Why do u want to make urself shorter! LOL
.
.
.

"Forgot my birthday still want to drink my cocktail?!" Glare, glare, glare! *kdg of course* don't wack me pls ;p
.
.
.

Toilette was so nice; cannot resist la. At least I've made up for my previous no cam-ho-ing pics :p
.
.
.

The strawberry alien! Rawr! Jo, he's been a good kid. Call him! Wahahahha :p
.
.
.

HAHAHAHA!! Omg, I really can't tell you how sohai this is. You da man nao nao chan xD
.
.
.

I dunno why in all the group pics he refused to look into the cam :( Wuwuwu, don't la be like this 4ever =(
.
.
.

Hah! You again?! This time, he wanted to try the "yeng" pose; cannot make it la you *points*
.
.
.

Handsome hunks. All available except the green alien and the tai ko.
.
.
.

Food didn't digest well. Gayness symptoms starts to show! Btw, you both look sexay! LOL ROFL :p
.
.
.

This was a stupid candid pic! JONNIE! We weren't ready! LOL sohai la cannot take it *rolls around laughing*
.
.
.

Gay 'kawaii' pose. OMFG. Hahahahah!! You guys roxor la!
.
.
.

And this, ladies and gents, WAS the Birthday Boi. See, he wanted to show his power eating 2 dishes = 2 meals *stone*. But in the end, it was a tough decision; to leave the food or munch it down even when he was full! Can see his constipated face! But still hensem la kay LOL :p
.
.
.

Anyway, Happy 18th once again. Hope you do well in college and beat me to a degree! wahahahahha!! Hope you had a fun night with us, and let's do it bigger on your 21st! xD

No comments: