Friday, April 27, 2007

Itsie bitsie spidie; climbing up the wall

Diu, stupid streamyx. Stupid distruption. Gah, whatever. It was all last night.

Today was a new day! Don't know why 7 hours of sleep was enough for me. Weird. Anyway, I got a suprise invitation by Mr. Tim to go wall climbing. I thought, why not since it's been a while I've been there ;)

So, off to Summit I went. Met him and his friends there. The place looked more touched up than the last time I've been. More organized and neat! Lol.
.
.
.

But then, the lighting was a little bit yellowish and greenish, so my cam took really "weird" pics. Hope it's still keen to the eye! Enjoy =P
.
.
.
.
.

Presenting to you... the wall that I conquered. Looks easy? Think again ;) You won't feel your hands after 30 minutes. (pardon the green-ness)
.
.
.

Walls that you climb without ropes or harnest. All you get is a dusty, boink-ie, mattress sort of support.
.
.
.

From here on, it's Sarah in action :) Peace babeh!
.
.
.

The first attempt to climb this boulder wall without falling!
.
.
.

On the way; up, up, up!
.
.
.

Almost... not there -.-
.
.
.

Phew. Finally, touched the top :)
.
.
.

There were also a bunch of other people attempting this hard rock.
.
.
.

Pros showin you how it's done ;)
.
.
.

Haha, oops. Missed a shot =)
.
.
.
Presenting to you, Mr.Tim.
.
.
.

Mr. Tim giving it a go!
.
.
.

My partner in crime. Lol
.
.
.

See! He moves sooo fast you can't snap a photo of him!
.
.
.

Then it was my turn to conquer the 'senget' wall -.-
Damn panicked. I stood there and concentrated!
.
.
.

Up close and personalllleee?
.
.
.

ALMOST at the top. You have no idea how it feels looking down, or even at your own feet! :(
.
.
.

Then it was overrrr. I didn't conquer the last wall though =( Too tired liao.
.
.
.

Wall, oh wall. How beautiful and challenging you were. But I gotcha! Wahahahahaa :p
.
.
.

Thanks again, Tim for bringing me to this place once more! Regular customers already lor~ Next time we conquer the lvl 6 one! Haha ;)

Oh, by the time we finished, too tired to cam whore liao. So too BAD! :p

No comments: