Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sucess...I think Lol

Okay~ So.. erm.. I kinda finished with the nitty gritty stuffz about making this blog.
Should just start posting huh =P

HiEz again =)
I'm Sarah a.k.a BabyChiqaz (Have no idea how i got to that name), 17 this year, love the outdoors, but also loves the computer haha. What else? I can't reveal too much about myself or it wouldn't be fun will it? But there is one thing you should know i guess; I homeschool. Don't ask why or don't ask how... I think i will post something about it *thinks about it lol. But i'm no different frm other school going hunks and babes =P The only thing is.. There is only one me and only one me in this entire world. In other words, i may be human, but a unique one like everyone else =P
*Cheh self-praise is no praise* Hope to meet anyone who's interested in music and just anyone who wants to be friends =) I will stop here although i know my opening "speech" is not SO great but it's sincere hahahah. Or maybe because i'm short of time here. Going out for a bit to check somethings. Will post soon. Keep reading!

Ja ne! ^_^

No comments: