Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random questions

Awesome people I want to meet:
~ Kwon Boa
~ Namie Amuro
~ Supermodels
~ Josh Harnett
~ D.Becks
~ God (The Big Guy:P)
~ Takeshi kaneshiro
~ Yoshihiro Andoh

Things I can't live without:
~ My handphone
~ Computer
~ Food! (a DuhH)
~ Music!
~ My huge huge teddy bear

I wish I could:
~ Fly
~ Help the poor
~ Drive
~ Meet God
~ Work for cash
~ Trust again

I want:
~ To shop
~ Music diploma
~ Travel the world
~ To be around my love one
~ To dance latin!
~ To do extreme sports! (Mountain hiking, White river rafting, Ab-sailing, bungee jumpiN!, etc)
~ Be successful

Songs that I think are awesome:
~ Nickleback - Savin me
~ Inuyasha - Angelus
~ Namie amuro - Come
~ Gavin degraw - I don't wanna be
~ I write sins not tragedies
~ Ochestra songs (LoTR, beethoven, pachabel, etc)
~ Hero
~ Rhianna - Unfaithful
~ Dido - Thank you & White flag
~ Boa - Valenti, Shine we are, No.1
~ Pussycatdolls - Don't cha, buttons, Stick wit' chu
~ Shakira - Hip's don't lie

How I see myself in ten years:
~ Having a career
~ Aged 27
~ Love wise; I don't know
~ A bit wiser

Random facts:
~ I'm quite vain
~ I like to look nice :P
~ Love music and dance
~ Loves anything Japanese
~ A very loyal person
~ Sweet & sour :P

Misconceptions:
~ I'm a dropout from school
~ I'm a lonely person
~ I'm bitchy
~ I'm stupid
~ I know how to play the electone really well
~ Hopeless romantic

What are your facts and desires?

No comments: