Monday, July 24, 2006

It's never fair

Every morning I wake up and look at myself in the mirror, I go like "I don't like my hair today" or "I feel fat today" or "Why can't I have nicer eyes". Yes, I'm quite vain, thank you very much. But I cannot help wondering about celebrities or people who are born with nice and almost flawless physiques :( Why doesn't God create me that way? I want to be attractive and pretty too :D But no, I'm ended up here like this. Let me show you a few examples of females who look great naturally...

Kwon Boa
Cute, gorgeous and sporty! I just love her hair :D Though I know this pic of her looks really scary =X but overall she has nice features!

Megan Lai
She has milky skin and a nice body! Her body is to die for! I like her smile =P I want!! I want!!

Rainie Yang
Her hair I just love. Her cuteness, so adorable! She has a nice face :) Arh! Just too cute >"<

See what I meant by unfair-ness! It's just like, some people who are born with model-like features, gorgeous body, beautiful eyes, or born into a well-to-do family, explore all you want, get what you want, etc. But needless to say, we also have to appreciate what we have as not everything in life is given. Appreciate that we have a home, food to eat, a tv and computer to entertain us, handphones and clothes to wear. Though I am envious of ppl who have great outlooks, nevertheless I am GRATEFUL that I don't look like....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
THIS!


Hahahah!! Well, Thank the Lord! :P

Like they say; "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

1 comment:

Sh|3N said...

Yea..Life is not fair sometimes..Why are we not better looking?why are we not richer?but sometimes when we take a step back and take a look at less fortunate, we would appreciate our lives alot better..People who don't have computers , food to eat etc...But of course all of us don't always do that..Sometimes we wish we were better ! haha only human =)