Monday, July 31, 2006

How much am I worth?

Seriously, that's a question I don't have an answer to, or I don't know how to answer it. The way I see it is that I'm weak and vulnerable most of the time. For example, people tend to use me a lot; doing stuff for them when convenient, asking me to help with assignments but ends up, I do most of it, and also preparing things such as tickets, bookings, making calls and doing the paperwork. Use me when they like it and neglect me when they feel I'm not useful.

True friends for example, they are supposed to be there even when you don't ask. During my emotional state last few months, there were friends there for me, but sooner or later, I think they got tired of me, and they couldn't take the whines and cries. Before that, they were kind, friendly and even some told me that they liked me. But sooner or later, it was all but a dream. There are no such things as staying at the side of our friends whenever, wherever they're down. They were there to get the juicy news; nothing more, nor less. After all that, I do realize who my true friends are. As of now, I feel there are only 2.

I need leadership lessons and stop caring about what other ppl might feel because most of the time, what they feel is only temporary and they don't see that I care. I need to be more firm, to the point, and not be afraid to voice out my thoughts and take critisisms in exchange. Even if I am alone in this world with no one else, I hope to stand my ground and lift no frown for no one. Once I've made a decision, it's time to execute it. I should practice how to be strong and earn respect later on, not for the things I do, but for who I am.

Although, it sounds abit "impossible for Sarah" as some ppl would say, I will try my best and strive until I can strive no more.

So in your opinion, whoever who's reading this blog, what do you think?
Am I cheap, expensive, or priceless?


Your Love Style is Agape



You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.

Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.

You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.

Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.

For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.

No comments: