Monday, July 31, 2006

Race of time, of that heart of mine...

In times of need,
"Please stay", I plead,
I know that it wasn't for greed,
But why do you watch me bleed?

I sleep at night;
Knowing that the future might be bright,
But it frightens me that when I did no wrong,
I'm inevitably meant to fight,
To fight for what was lost...

But everytime I fight;
I feel that it is a fight, no more than one-
Only me and no one else,
It's so pathetic that I can't be helped,
But in the end,
I hope to see the light,
That will lead me to a better sight,
Somehwere I could feel no more pain,
and have everthing else to gain...

I wonder how long I am to suffer;
With my dearest of all taken away,
Would it be forever?
Would it be never?

Although it was a mistake,
What I see now; I cannot take,
It seems that you are happy with what's at stake,
It wouldn't even matter if I would break.

If what you say could be kept,
Show me soon and not neglect,
I still have to wait in my own little trap,
Waiting for the day that I could be cared,
and once again the passion would have flared...

When actions and words do not match,
It's time to stop and think what's lacked?
I am but a ticking bomb,
For you and only you to catch,
To disarm what could be bad,
And save me from being sad,
For all I asked for is for you to think,
Am I worth this much?
Or am I too fragile to keep as such?
I'm over here, sending you a nudge,
To save me from this grudge;
Not a grudge for you but what was done,
When we could have improved and had more fun,
But I wasnt' given a chance,
To be the sun,
That shines through your heart,
And be the one...

No comments: