Monday, August 13, 2007

When roses comes with thorns.


Just the other day, I went out with Teritha. However, you spell the freakin` name. Who would have thought I'd survive WoW talk, Dota talk and boy talk! Man, this KahJin sure has a lot to say about people. Yup, yup he gossiped about all of yew! Wahahahahha! Don't come and ask me; I don't kiss and tell :p *Lol, I'm so evil. (Actually, don't have la. Dirty his name a bit *rofl*)
.
.
.

Guess who's da shorty?!
It's Teritha, of course.
.
.
.

Smoke some more la, smokeee.
.
.
.

He's the owner of this Jazz! If you see him on the road, just HORN the human! Nyahahaha :D
.
.
.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Will time run out?
.
.
.

Oh, someone gave me a rose today during work. Lol. Awkward feelin` ~
.
.
.

Livin up to the poser name; pose with the rose.
(Don't bother lookin, this is my ill-looking face)
.
.
.

=( Felt so sickly during work, but I came mmkay! Physically I was there, so boss happy :p
During non peak hours, this is what I do. Sleep, nap, conteng on the paper. Oh, and play with yellow lights :)
.
.

I have a sudden urge to eat waffles. Geez, I make myself hungry for no reason -.-"

No comments: