Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The way you hold me tight; kissing me goodnight :)


Just a warning, this post is really R-A-N-D-o-M. Self obsessed post some might say but god just deal with it :p There is always that [x] button up at the right corner. See that red colored box? Yes, click that.

Seriously, I don't know why I put some disclaimer up there. It's my blog afterall!

Work was kind of funny today. My bosses were late, and I was already on the way so my parents decided to eat breakfast at some nearby hawker stall. I ordered char kuey teow and the guy took forever to come. Poor me, trying to fight off hunger (mmkay la, it wasn't THAT bad).

My boss rang me up and I didn't pick up. Silly me. So, while waiting for my food to be served, I checked my phone and there, it was 'one missed call'. Guessing that they have arrived, I walked to the boutique only to find, NO ONE. I stranded myself there.

Anyway, I shan't elaborate anymore about my mundane life. Let's just browse through and wish each other goodnight ;)

Bet you never set foot in this ride before. Boo-yah I see you :)
.
.
.

Reflect on yourself.
.
.
.

Pretty isn't everything.
.
.
.

What about being ugly?
.
.
.

knn ccb. Who took this pic?!
.
.
.

What matters is in person; inside.

Ps: Uncle David if you're reading this, I would like to know what's the update on our project. I'm quite lost at the moment. Has the e-mail been sent out? What's our current status? You have some resources for us to refer to right? This is proving to be harder than I thought! I hope you respond soon :)

"Beating around the bush most of the time doesn't necessarily mean that true meanings are obvious." - thinkoftheothersignificant.

No comments: