Friday, August 24, 2007

Freedom.


Team Decepticons.
Gosh, this was probably the most difficult task for me to do, during the camp. (Lo' and behold J.Eu crowning himself)
.
.
.
.

Team Crown Bearers. See how concentrated our rivals are?!
.
.
.
.

Team "I don't understand big words-lah". Lol.
.
.
.
.

What do you think of this? [when pictures tell a thousand words] no?
.
.
.
.

Mr.Colin Kirton leading the stage writing session.
.
.
.
.

I have a confession to make. During Colin's session, I got so restless I started doodling on my journal. I needed something that could substitute the absence of coffee la!
.
.
.
.

Warning, vanity strikes;
Feeling tired? Snap a photo of yourself!
.
.
.
.

Look at these hardworking writers @ work. Wait, Darren... are you cutting your nails?
.
.
.
.

Guest speakers. So sorry, I only remembered Tricia's and Sivin's name.
.
.
.
.

Haha, witness our facilitator, Mr.David Tan in action.
.
.
.
.

That's the ever so energetic Roshan Thiran. Roshan actually reminded me of the big purple stone dude in Dota. Weird -.-
.
.
.
.

Hard at work?
.
.
.
.

Music serenades the mind.
.
.
.

I'm lack of words describing the events that happened during YWC. Maybe I'll edit posts later on or something. Recent news footage of God's Warriors have caught my eye, though I'm having some trouble understanding them fully because my foundation on religions or political issues are really shallow. It's time that I take an interest in current affairs around the world.

Well, too tired now. Tomorrow's the last day to train up for the marathon on Sun :) Days passed so quickly; I can only imagine what happens next week.

No comments: