Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's just not enough.


Walking down the road, I saw a maid wheeling an old grandmother on a wheelchair. I said "Hi", and smiled. She smiled back. I went back to walking and listening to my mp3s.

Further down the road, I saw an elderly man jogging, I gave a friendly smile, and he smiled back. I kept on walking.

I decided to walk to the nearest park in my neighborhood. Crossing the main road, one BMW stopped abruptly to let me cross. I waved and smiled. He waved back. I continued walking.

Up the slope I went, and finally, a touchdown on the evergreen park. I put on my earphones and started walking around. I saw a girl riding her pink colored 2 wheel bicycle. In my head I thought, "Wow, she's good. At that age, I was still riding a four wheeler."

I walked past the basketball court and saw mostly boys playing. I remembered once upon a time, I shot hoops, and was the best amongst my clique. Ah, the memories.

I walked past the football court, I saw boys getting together in the name of football. I didn't like the 'smoking' bunch, so I brisk walked away. Not to my suprise, they whistled for no apparent reason. I ignored them.

As I walked past the badminton court, I saw people hitting shuttle cocks eventhough there was a breeze. They sure didn't need a good game to have fun. All they needed were the people.

I saw the sunset, in a gradual manner. Pretty orange it was. So beautiful.

But, the story doesn't end here. Kids were running around playing with their friends. I was alone. Obviously, no one should be following me correct? Not. 3 boys of unknown age tailed me until I was so frustrated I went home. But before doing so, I made sure I spoilt their stalking fun. I made them believe I was leaving by the paved road, but eventually dashed towards a big drain and crossed it. In your face, you stupid people. Please, get a life.

Then again... the sunset walk home, was refreshing. I didn't care about the incident no more. Nuh-uh.
.
.
.
.

Came back tired. Sweaty. Ew. Still want to gimme a hug? :p
.
.
.
.

Yeaaah, sweaty ;)
.
.
.
.

Let the skies wrap you in its wonder.
.
.
.
.

"The cloudyness doesn't mean, I'm uneasy."
.
.
.
.

Will you be able to save 'it' this time;
Will you be able to touch the sky;
Will you be able to hold this hand again;
Like the sunset, take away the pain?

Pictures courtesy of muah :) and of course SGH-U600's cam.

No comments: