Thursday, August 09, 2007

.:: I'm bringin`sexy back, yeah ::.



Since I'm such in a happy mood today, I'll post some random stuff before sleepin ;)
.
.
.
.
.

When do we normally say thanks for the service given during meals? IMO, this would feel much better as a tip!
.
.
.
.

Watchin some comedy thing online, haha, dungu face.
.
.
.
.

Hmm, poser sial. (shaddap KiN, I know you're rofl-ing)
.
.
.
.

And finally...
Piggyness says g'nite! :)

Work, work, work. Careful hun, I'm gonna disturb you again, lol :p

Oh, I accidentaly bought raspberry flavor instead of strawberry flavored lollipop. Tasted, weird. Anyway, out of randomness, I would like to announce that I love curry. My moms. Tottemo oishii desu :-]

I'm currently lovin`my new hp! feeeeeel, as someone would say *wink*

No comments: