Sunday, August 12, 2007

Can you feel the temperature risin`


Lost voice, sore throat and a slight fever; what more could you ask for on a Friday and Saturday night? I wish that it disappears! Shoo, shoo :(

Because of these uneasy feelings, I haven't been able to breathe properly at night. Buggerchai. And that results to a cranky me and emoness, lol. Just imagine: I had to wake up at 7am to go for my weekly badminton and swimmin, and I so I went to bed at 2am. Wasn't able to sleep until 6am. So all in all, I had ONE freakin hour of shut eye. knnccb. Damn tired mmkay T_T
.
.
.
I want BS! :(
.
.
.
I want a blood elf! :((
.
.
.
I want OWNAGE!
.
.
.
But no... cannot, coz I can't go out without feeling tired. *Pulls hair*
.
.
.

Ratatouille; I'd like to watch this ;) Preview was so funny and cute :]
.
.
.

Yes, I know I like to cam-ho. Get over it.
Emo face when one can't sleep. *wails*
.
.
.

It's stronger than you think it is.
.
.
.

"Dunno what to do" face.
.
.
.

Emo face #2 because the brain just won't shut down. *cries*
.
.
.

So pink and diff. Just for post sake.
.
.
.

I don't like it when my brain can't shut down at night. It's damn stressful. Don't like, don't like, don't like!! *whines* Thank God today's Sunday. Hallelujah.

No comments: