Wednesday, September 05, 2007

When food isn't enough but only silence falls through.


It is ironic how once bad things happen, the bad omens follow suit. But then again, we try not to let ourselves get influenced by "signs of fate, destiny, karma, etc". Sure, when good things happen, we believe that it's karma. But it doesn't really apply otherwise. Who wants/desires bad stuff to happen to them anyway? Suicidal people, maybe, but in majority, we all love blessings.

When you look at me, I'm sure some of you judge from my first impressions to my looks to my body language. But if ever I were to do something that no one thinks it's rational; everyone is against it; no one understands why I do it; or it's just plainly too much to sacrifice, would you try and get to know me, or just give up? Would you still stick by and be my friend?

I look at myself and think of the sacrifices I've made, and I look at the others who have done the same. I look at myself and think of the awful saddening moments, and I think of the people that have no homes. That's why, I constantly tell myself to keep sane; that's why I do the things I do. And that is why some people don't get me because to them, all of the above are gibberish.

Anyway, my babe Amy & I had some fun @ Pyramid. So let's get to it ;)
.
.
.

We're friendly people :)
.
.
.

And here comes the toilet scenes.

Drinking lattes make you shit.
.
.
.

Do not peep.
.
.
.

This girl is high on coffee.
.
.
.

I snapped her first!! Me me me me!
.
.
.

But she got me anyway =(
.
.
.

Trying to fit my head inside that small box. God knows people put their shoes in there. Ew! :p
.
.
.

This is eerie ya'll. The duck kidnapped me. But he looked so innocent right?! Beware please, all you ladies.
.
.
.

But somehow he likes Amy T_T
.
.
.

Huggss to you babe :)
.
.
.

Acting like a mannequin.
.
.
.

Look alike lol! You da bomb babe! Almost alike :P
.
.
.

Testing out the atmosphere, the cam, and the mirror.
.
.
.

Well, I guess that is all. Amy didn't send me pics of her sitting on the toilet bowl and some others! Nyahahha :p I hope there is next time. And of course MORE time so we can do more things =) Hope to see you soon.

We're hiking up Maxwell Hill right?! :)

Got a headache now. Toodlas fer two-night.

No comments: