Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Their words don't scare me a single bit :)


I'm too lazy to blog about the movie (sophie scholl, in case you've forgotten). So I'm going to wrap it up with a few pics. The usual. Boredom breeds vanity; sweet sin.

From soil to trees;
Honey and bees,
You think you are all that,
While truthfully, inside, you are the real cat.
Hypocrisy; you contradict,
Your mind- slick,
Who you are;
Who you really are,
Who you can be;
An eye who sore eyes,
I shall say no more.
.
.
.

My dear Emmeryse (honestly, I forgot how to spell your name :( but I can pronounce!)
A born poser, I tell you. If you don't see it in the picture; meeting her in person will reveal all :p
.
.
.

Everyone wants a bit of her. (I'm serious; it was like a paparazi scene) Including me :) I sayang you, my dear.
.
.
.

"Later you must change back ahhh!", said he who owns Debbie.
.
.
.

I wonder if I'll look like this if an artist sketched me onto artblock.
.
.
.

Candy goes to the person who can guess whether this is me waking up, or going to bed. ;)
.
.
.

"Can't handle me alone; bring in your allies. Words don't affect me; visual effects has no significant conclusions. Reason with content, not copy from a context. Bring it on."

|| I've been violated by small kids aged 4-7 today. They touched everything. Only my boobs were saved from the trauma. Coz they were shorties! Haha. Kids these days. Tsk tsk. ||

No comments: