Saturday, September 01, 2007

Flame something worth flaming.


Continuation of Emerge '07. The finale was more than I could have expected. At first when Pastor Kong said that the service will be longer during the finale, I was expecting myself to fall asleep or something. To my surprise, I took it much too seriously! It was anything but boring :) The lights created such a colorful atmosphere that it lifted my spirits higher! Shout like no ones' business; scream as if you are letting go; cheer for encourgement.

Fashion shows presented the 'Streets of Tokyo'. Awesome harajuku cosplays! So interesting. Wished I was the model representing the gothic lollitas. :p Dark desire lol.
.
.
.
.

Flaunting it.
Cybershot is teh best lah I tell you. With my hp, I couldn't have gotten this pic.
(Somehow, samsung cams are sensitive to lights like these)
.
.
.

2 nights before. O'school ya'll ;) Hip hop dance team from Singapore!
You guys rock :)
.
.
.

Team MONASH! Lol. In the end, they manage to get off the "last place" category :P
.
.
.

The Assassin. Best presenter I'd say. Got drama and all ;p
.
.
.

Gothic.
.
.
.

The transformation! Geisha-like.
.
.
.

They were jumping! Seeeee properly mmkay -.-
.
.
.

The ending showcase! All the college/uni supporters stood up on their chairs and cheered.
.
.
.

Taking photos on stage :)
.
.
.

Everyone became cam-whorers on this auspicious day.
.
.
.

Juneee darlll! So happy to see you again after so long :) After your exams, we go makan kay!
.
.
.

Assassin got killed by his own weapon. TRAGIC I tell you, TRAGIC!
.
.
.

I have no idea why he posed like "Hi!" lol. Still, the costume looks cool.
(All designed by students mmkay, not BOUGHT)
.
.
.

She's my fav.
(sorry it's a bit dark. Lighting probs)
.
.
.

Post confrence euphoria. Break dancing, headstands, group pics.
(Speaking of which, TIM don't forget to send group pics to muah!)

Emerge was awesome. That's all I can say. Emerge Singapore next year! Anyone interested to create a dance team? :p

No comments: