Friday, September 21, 2007

I demand thy true name; the one who barks up wrong trees.


I worked my butt off today. Running here and there. Before I knew it, it was already 4pm. By then, I felt light headed -.- Mentos + Extra = Sugar. Yeah, I rely on sweets at times like these. Oh, and I forgot all about the 'puasa' season that I "accidentaly" drank water in front of my colleague :P In slow motion, I realized what I was doing, and quickly turned the other way, and choked on my water. Then, I smiled at her, and apologized :)

xx

Moriyama sensei wa tottemo omoshiroi no hito desu. Itsumo kurasu de minna san to isshoni warawaremasu. Oshieru no hou hou jouzu dashi, ii kooki wo tsukeru dashi, ii personality mo irushi. Kono sensei wa, tomodachi te kanji.

xx

I went to this shop after I exited the place with a hospital scent. The first noise I heard was a cat's miao. It disturbed me to not know where that sound came from and it seemed like no one cared. I had a feeling it was trapped under some baskets. :( poor thing.

Bananas hanging up in the ceiling. First timer for me.
Normally, I only see lanterns hanging up the ceiling.
.
.
.

They sell papayas too ;)
.
.
.

During the ride home, I saw a cresent moon. Sadly, it was too blur, dark and far away.
.
.
.

What does this look like to you?
.
.
.

I spotted a mirror. Well, more like a reflective surface. Things like these are dangerous! They pull you like a magnet.

Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you doesn't apply to everything. A polite response, responded with an arrogant-like response; where's the maturity in that? So shallow, so shallow.

No comments: