Sunday, September 02, 2007

Unvarnished love


People were leaving, shops were closing, electricity turned off; the pyramid that clouds with darkness. Stores were out of bounds and people were exiting but we were entering the mall at 10.15pm. What were these 2 girls up to? Well, I'll tell you in my next post. Hahaha! Amy & I had a blast :) Just so you know, girlfriends are hard to keep mmkay ;p

But more of that, another day, another time.
.
.
.

Damn emo waiting for the cab. knnccb, he took forever to come.
At first, 7 mins. Then, it changed to another 5 mins. Which later on became another 10 mins. Do your math.
.
.
.

Up close and personal.
.
.
.

Oh, then =\ it rained. I locked myself outside my house and was too lazy to unlock everything. So, I braced that cold outside. Thank goodness it wasn't a "hurricane" like storm.
.
.
.

Meet Amy :)
Iced caramel latte hasn't taste this good in a long time.
And babe, you can be my food tasting partner la. Since we both love to eat right? :D
xoxo
Hah! This is only like the beginnings of mischiev. Sneak preview a bit first ;p
(gosh, just thinkin about it makes me laugh my arse off)
.
.
.

"Sometimes its not you, it's just the situation that looks unconvincing."
- whoamikidding

Who wants to go shopping with muah? Since my mom, is too busy and she probably can't endure the stamina spent walking around a mall. Gosh woman, you're outta shape! :p

xoxo teddykins*

No comments: