Monday, September 17, 2007

Embracing you, embracing me.


I'm supposed to blog about Sophie Scholl; a german movie I watched. But it isn't complete and I can't leave my blog stagnant anymore. It has a life, and it's life is driven by me. So it resembles me, and therefore I can't leave it stagnant. Or I'll be deemed as a stagnant person. //wtf

Uncle's birthday was on Sunday :) Went to eat at a steamboat restaurant, which had a mixture of vegetarian food and food for carnivorous people. Ie: Vonne :p Our table made the most noise and there was a slight episode of food wars coz the other table stole our noodles! So my couz declared war, lol. He rejected their offer to return the noodles, cooked; he said it was second hand, not the same anymore; he merajuk-ed: all in a humorous kind of way. But when the other table finally offered him some meehon and eggs, he became soft and called a truce. Dictator my ass. Show no weaknesses! :p

xx

I sympathize with those who got affected by the recent earthquake. 7.9 on the ritcher scale; quite a big impact. I can't help but think that we (Malaysia) are neighboring close to Sumatra but yet still within the safe zone. As of now, we already feel the shakiness of the tremors on our own land- what more will happen within the next 10 years? I strongly believe that this is one of the effects of global warming. Do something while you can, today. Maybe during the period of a decade (if you're still alive), you can live to see SOME change.

xx

My room's air-cond is down. I am having trouble sleeping because it get kinda humid in the middle of the night. I guess I'm finally desperate enough to tell my mom that my air cond broke. Hope she gets a new one :D New, powerful, full blast air cond. Heaven +_+

Mmkay, I'm getting tired. Pics once again. Scroll down if you're not not a stupid person.
.
.
.

Daydreaming about loves.
.
.
.

Ohhh, Tacker. How much I like thee :) I should introduce you to Grubby.
.
.
.

This is a result of one walking; tripping; and falling down on one's knees -.-
.
.
.

That time in the mall; you & me in the dressing room :)
-Hinder

<3 babykins.

Class tmr. Dreading to memorize :( Gurrr, me no likey kanji.

No comments: