Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The cuts remind me of how strong I've become.


Before I go in full throttle about my night at the mall I would like to present to you a short incident.
.
.
.

Is this blood? Who's? Why is it smudge on the fabric?
.
.
.

Oh no! There's actually blood.
.
.
.

Gosh. What could have caused this disguting looking BIG wound?
.
.
.

So, yeah. That's my knee. Gross I know. Picture this:-
That's (see below) a clothes hanger by the way. I remember vividly how it was so obviously placed on the sofa but yet I joyfully jumped on it knee first. Why? Why was I so eager to jump on the sofa? I'll tell you in a bit. After that one moment of cold numb pain, I thought that it would cease but to my surprise, it bled. A cut with skin peeling and a blueblack feeling.
.
.
.

The culprit.
.
.
.

This was the cause.
That's a snail without a home. And we(bro&I) were trying to make him/her(how do you check a snail's gender?) one. This was what I was rushing to look at.
.
.
.

I didn't know snails could live without their shell. So, it was surprising to me, at least. And God, it moved soooo-o-oo slowly -.-
.
.
.

My brother just HAD to turn it upside down. Cruel human.
.
.
.

The end.

.
.
.

During work. Well, this is part of work.
.
.
.

"It is a potrait of strength, that doesn't appeal on the outside.
Judge me if you like. But that doesn't make you right."

:)

No comments: