Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hell is a bitchy way.


I didn't sleep early, because someone *shushhes*. Anyway, I woke up a zombie, and ready to kill, literally. I felt as if the sun's too bright and hot when there was actually no sun; I felt as if going for badminton was unecessary waste of energy; I felt butterflies in my stomach, which I found no reason to have had; I felt bloated which I thought must have been the sleeping issue.

But somehow, when I stepped into the court, I felt alert. My senses were cast out, in every corner, analyzing the venue. Like stepping into an alien territory. So weird, I know. Luckily, my brother wasn't in the mood to quarrel with me; for once he actually played a rally with me without nonesense.

On the way back, this caught my eye. Lol. See if you notice.

No? Squint your eyes and look! How could you miss such a poor thing?
.
.
.

Such cruelty exists! Why do they want to torture that puuurrrr teddy bear when it is meant for hugging and admiring?! Though, I found it funny :p I bet it was golden light brown when it was first purchased, and now it's become something dark brownish. I hope you R.i.p, if ever one day you just unhook yourself from the bumper and end up on the highway road. I pray that if you were to get squashed, you'll get an honorary runover by a BMW convertible :(

xx

Anyway, got my certification for the marathon today. It'll be compulsary for me to participate in their 10km next year :( Noooo, so far; so distant; so tiring. booO! :p
.
.
.

I'll admit this is kind of bad. Humiliating that I got 92nd out of thousands? =\
.
.
.

But look at the bright side, if my brother can finish it in 33mins, why can't I? :p watch your arse Daryl.
.
.
.

Don't waste my time with nonsential babblings.

"You can only wish that you had what you think you've said."

Toodeelahs :)

No comments: