Thursday, September 04, 2008

You know what you had once you've lost it.


Hello readers! (if there are any),

I'm officially up and about blogging again (I hope). It's been a crazed 3 months for me and I believe none of it was coincidental. The people I've met, the things I've seen, the atmosphere I've experienced; they still linger at the tips of my finger.

Of course, there will be a time I'm busy again :P but, for now, I'll just savor the free time I have and express my imbecilic zany-like self.

Emerge 2008 was awesome once again! I had a hectic schedule and fervent daily activities! Nonetheless, it was definitely worth all the sweat, blood, pain, and tears. All the clusters were hyped up and though, we were all from different background/clusters, they would always stop by to lend a hand if you needed any.

I'll have to leave it here for the moment!
You guys rock my socks! Love you all to bits *xo
.
.
.


Eagles like us wants to soar high!
SMU FOO to the extraordinaire!
.
.
.


Loved every bit of it, cherished every moment, and we'll let the rest speak for itself :)

Will continue when I have more time and content :P

No comments: