Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm starting to think, maybe it's just another hoodwink.

"Get over yourself girl; not everything is about you."

~

In the lines of loving you, the many things I had to sacrifice for your unreasonable nonsense; countless times you apologize, seeking forgiveness, but in the end you couldn't repent.

Now, I ask you again: why am I seeing such painful sights of things that you promised not to let me ever set my eyes on again? "I love you honestly, so let me do the worrying."
~

"He pleaded her to stay; bonds by love, and commitment by blood. Each time she slips away, he calls her back, and then the comforts. He's written about her, but does he really mean her, or another person? He made himself hard to read, and he knew she did no wrong. But now, does it matter, that she is crying, and throwing herself submissively unconscious to the blades of hell? What's right, what's wrong and what's credible matters not when there isn't something justifiable in the first place. 'There isn't a case because there isn't anyone who's worthy of judgment, but yourself'."

xx

Does fairytale love exist?
24th May 08 @ CHC
Pastor Kevin gave an encouraging talk on love and marriage whose points I agreed on most of the time. It was enlightening and humorous to see how he portrayed the arts of a couple fighting. I am totally convinced today that men and women are dissimilar, but yet it is not enough a reason for any man or woman to not connect.

His sermon showed me hope and granted me free of myself; as I thought not many people understood the authenticity of every committed relationship. My thoughts and many of others don't cross a neutral understanding which made it hard to talk to anyone. Pastor Kevin acted out scenes of couples which were so common and easy to relate to. Looking back at it now, it is funny how we pick on the smallest things to argue about. They say they've matured, but it is indeed childish.

I would love to share this with someone who wants to know what Pastor talked about instead of summarizing it here. It's just too much and wasted to be written but instead if shared through the wonders of our voices and speech, it would be a lesson learned.

xx

You, speak of rubbish, and selfish matters. You pass your disdain onto others as if it is only you that matters. But you are wrong; because of your narrow mind, and two faced chameleon.
.
.
.

"She asked for death; Death showed itself."

xx

私の王子に:

私が愛するかどの位わからない。 私はことを知っている。 今夜、私は一部には、許す。 私は私を私の敵の前に見苦しく立つことを許可するための憎む。 私は明確ではないことのための憎む。 しかし、私はまだそう多くの事のための愛する。 私にあなたおよび私が私達の生命を判断している他の人々なしに住むことができる道を示しなさい。

最も大きい後悔とのそしてまた多分取り替えられる愛する喜びと。

"He came close in an amorous seduction. Against the wall, our sexy drama started."

P.s: Story continuation coming up next.
P.s.s: Any title suggestions for the story?, anyone? :)

No comments: